Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Time

Entrepreneurship. A topic I’ve had on my mind which seems like forever. I know my end job after I graduate will have to be different. Emotions and relationships are what drive me, I want to sink my teeth into what I’m working on and be rightfully emotionally attached to my work. I rather have highs and lows because, you’re either rejoicing or fighting. That’s kind of how I’ve always felt.
I know entrepreneur is a “sexy” word that gets a lot of attention from people dreaming about overnight successes and founders being worth millions/billions after IPOs. That used to be me, now I know that I am really attached to the emotions and the relationships which are large parts of what I know as, “the journey”. I now expect there to be lows and fully except them, that’s where you are tested and your truest self is shown.

I want to figure out if I can actually do this. I want to put together a sound business plan and go off of it. It would be awesome if you could look at a business plan and say, “This is where you will have issues… and if this happens you should resort to this plan B.” Knowledge of what to do in bad situations would be awesome. I’ve recently had some life changing situations come up, I know I’m getting closer to doing something on my own. I know I have talents and gifts; they don’t translate scholastically and if the workforce is similar, Entrepreneurship is a real option for me. It’s the Mars I might reach for.  

No comments:

Post a Comment