Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Cost of Idea

There are multiple ways to charge for the service of CaptureCreatives.
1. There is the option of charging for a membership for the Creatives. I want to avoid that to not detour Creatives from signing up with the service.
2. I could charge the Hiring demographic for the service with a Membership (Which is a competitor’s method). But I want everyone to be able to hire a creative. From a Startup only wanting a logo design, or even the family who wants their pictures taken.
3. Charge by commission. I could charge the Hirer or the Creative a 10-15 percent commission for the connection/service. Now this is the way I want to lean. I don’t want to penalize the Creatives. So I’d like add a 10-15% commission on top of the service price charged by the Creative. I would need an intermedium way of charging and payments. I love Paypal, I need to figure out a way to charge through Paypal from Customer to Creative and add the commission. Also, how do I know they worked together and they could also be paid in cash (“under the table”)… this could be bad. How can I identify if someone a connection has worked together? I can’t charge per view or hit.

Starting out, I wouldn’t make much. Especially if everything is paid under the table… I want to stay afloat with ads. If I build enough of a customer base, Ads could be very useful for income. I would have at least one major market to advertise to; Creatives.      

No comments:

Post a Comment